- Guests are welcome to check in at any time during our lobby hours; please note that our lobby is closed on all major holidays.
- We ask that you say goodbye to your pet in the office. Please keep it brief as longer goodbyes are harder on your pet.
- All pets must be on leash at all times.
- If you have made arrangements for someone else to drop off or pick up your pet for boarding please let our staff know so we can arrange details for your pets stay including payment responsibility
- Every attempt will be made to provide the care necessary for your pet should an emergency occur. It is important that you leave a phone number where you can be reached or an emergency contact person so that communication between you and the veterinarian can take place in a timely manner. We will also ask that you provide us with a second and third back-up contact if after reasonable efforts we are unable to reach you. One of these individuals must be a person you trust, who will be in the local area while you are away, and who you will authorize to make decisions for you about your pet if you cannot be reached. Your pet is a member of your family and we honor this relationship – it’s critical that we be able to reach you or your designee quickly, should an emergency arise. If we are unable to reach you or your designee, we will use our best judgment and act in the best interest of your pet, as if your pet were ours.
- Guests may be checked out at any time during our lobby hours; please note that our lobby is closed on all major holidays. We do have staff working behind the scenes after our lobby is closed, however these staff members are responsible for animal care only and are not authorized to open our doors or check out guests after the lobby is closed.
- You must arrive before 11:00 AM Monday-Sunday or your pet will be charged for the entire day of departure.
When you Arrive
- All dogs entering the facility must be on a leash (no Flexi-leads/extension leads, please!) and under your control, and all cats must be in a ventilated cat carrier, for their safety and the safety of our other guests.